Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something

I am at Seymour Library, and I visited Microsoft's Research's website to see what projects these programmers are working on. Following the introduction video of the Project Tuva and Bill Gates' suggestion, I am curious to know more about Professor Feynman. Fortunately, there is a series of videos on YouTube about his thoughts, The Pleasure of Finding Things Out and on Microsoft Research Website about his physics lecture.



This reminded me of what was in my mind after dinner talking with Miguel tonight. I realize that I actually learned a lot from My Business and Society class. The knowledge from the class is not just general assumption say, corporation should address community responsibility because it helps the corporation to avoid potential public critics. By addressing the case study of IKEA, I know more about how SPECIFIC solution is.
I like professor Spittell because he has strongly impact my life. I do believe he has taught me how to think, encouraged me to get involved, paving the way for my curiosity to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment